MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., April 26, 2010 –
Cavium Networks (NASDAQ: CAVM), a leading provider of semiconductor products that enable intelligent processing for networking, communications, and the digital home, today announced that it will demonstrate a range of high performance, compelling reference designs for, enterprise networking, cloud computing and security applications based upon Cavium’s OCTEON, NITROX and ECONA multi-core processor families in booth #1659 at Interop Las Vegas, April 27-29. Cavium’s processors have been extensively adopted by OEMs and ODMs developing routers, switches, unified threat management (UTM) appliances, wireless LAN controllers and access points, storage switches, triple-play broadband gateways, intelligent network adaptors, 3G, WiMAX, and LTE wireless base stations and gateways, video conferencing systems and networked high-definition display systems.
Cavium Networks will highlight the following solutions in booth #1659:
OCTEON Multicore MIPS64 Processor-Based Demonstrations
- Deep Packet Inspection: In-line protocol detection software for hundreds of different protocols, fully optimized to utilize OCTEON hardware acceleration at 10Gbps throughput with scalability up to 40Gbps
- De-Duplication: Optimized solution for eliminating data redundancy for storage and bandwidth optimization applications
ECONA ARM Processor-Based Demonstrations
- 2D GPD: Advanced graphics processing with full motion video
- Triple Play: High-performance, multi-service traffic (data, video, voice) management with wire-speed QoS enforcement
- NAS: Full-featured, home media server demo to showcase media storage and serving capabilities of the ECONA platform
NITROX Security Coprocessors and Accelerator Adaptor-Based Solutions
- FIPS Adaptors: World’s highest performance FIPS 140-2 Level 3 HSM adaptors
- NITROX DPI Coprocessors: 10Gbps Deep Packet Inspection Coprocessors
- NITROX Security Coprocessors: Next-generation highest performance NITROX security processors
Cavium PACE (Partnership to Accelerate Customer End-solutions) partners will show the following world-class solutions:
- Broadweb: Intrusion Prevention system with L7 application-aware packet processing for ECONA and OCTEON
- Continuous Computing and picoChip: Complete LTE femtocell reference implementation (Home eNodeB) based on OCTEON Processors, CCPU Trillium software, and picoChip LTE PHY
- D2 Technologies: vPort VoIP software solutions for ECONA and OCTEON
- Green Hills Software: INTEGRITY RTOS and MULTI IDE and software tools for OCTEON
- MontaVista: Carrier Grade Edition (CGE) Linux and DevRocket Tools for OCTEON
- Renesas Electronics: QUAD-Search TCAMs for OCTEON
About Cavium Networks
Cavium Networks is a leading provider of highly integrated semiconductor products that enable intelligent processing in networking, communications, and digital home applications. Cavium Networks offers a broad portfolio of integrated, software-compatible processors ranging in performance from 10 Mbps to 40 Gbps that enable secure, intelligent functionality in enterprise, data-center, broadband/consumer and access and service provider equipment. Cavium Networks processors are supported by ecosystem partners that provide operating systems, tool support, reference designs and other services. Cavium Networks principal offices are in Mountain View, CA with design team locations in California, Massachusetts, India and Taiwan. For more information, please visit: http://www.caviumnetworks.com.
Interop® drives the adoption of technology, providing knowledge and insight to help IT and corporate decision-makers achieve business success. Part of UBM TechWeb's family of global brands, Interop is the leading business technology event series. Through in-depth educational programs, workshops, real-world demonstrations and live technology implementations in its unique Interop Net program, Interop provides the forum for the most powerful innovations and solutions the industry has to offer. For more information about these events visit www.interop.com.